School Uniform Order
You can access the school uniform shop here.
Our School Uniform
Learning to dress for the task in hand is part of the child's education. We expect children to dress smartly for school. Our school uniform adds to our sense of community and is as follows:-
- Red pullover, cardigan or school sweatshirt
- White shirt, blouse or polo-shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and white striped/checked dress in Summer
- Sensible flat shoes
Red sweatshirts with a school logo, book bags, PE bags and coats may be purchased through the school office, or directly online from the link above.
Nail varnish and make-up are inappropriate for school.
- Plain black shorts
- Plain red or white polo-shirt
- Plimsoles or trainers (KS2)
- Slip on pumps (KS1)
- A track-suit for the Winter months (KS2 only)
Ear studs and watches must be removed for P.E. For this reason please avoid having your child’s ears pierced during term time and if possible have them done at the start of the summer holidays. Security of ear studs is the responsibility of your child.
An apron or old adult shirt is required to prevent damage to clothing.
Please help us by:
- Naming all items of clothing.
- Sending your child’s P.E. kit to school in a draw–string bag. There is insufficient room in the cloakroom to accommodate large bags. We request that plastic carrier bags are only used in school for swimming kit.
- Sending your child’s PE kit to school on a Monday and taking it home to wash on a Friday.
Lost property is kept in baskets in the cloakrooms from where it may be claimed. The contents are displayed periodically. Any unclaimed items are collected by a recycling service.